Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't worry, I'll be embarassed for you.

The weirdest thing happens to me when I see people doing stupid shit.

I get embarrassed. I get embarrassed FOR them, seeing as how most the time the person in question seems to be way to mentally incompetent to realize the fact that everyone thinks they are a fucking moron.

Case in point: Mr. Bean

When I was teeny tiny my parents made the decision to traumatize me for life and subjected me to the train wreck that Rowan Atkinson.

There was a lot of conflicting thoughts running through my adolescent brain, many of which contributed to the neurosis I would later encounter in life.

Why would a grown man act like that?

Does that grown man have problems?

Is he really like that in real life? Does he know he's being filmed?

WHY IS HE DOING THAT?! ISN'T HE EMBARRASSED?!

ARE THOSE PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF HIM!?!?!

Do adults really act like that?

I was utterly humiliated. Watching it made me blush, gave me upset tummies and I had the constant urge to pee.

Seriously. Mr. Bean ruined my fucking life.

"You're such a stupid bastard. Goddamn you."

No comments:

Post a Comment