Friday, July 31, 2009

To the woman who ate her baby

You are the worst kind of people.
I hate to break it to you, but saying that the devil made you do it won't work.
Every homicidal Mother pulls that shit, EVERY one.
The Devil made me do it so therefore I am not responsible.
Not fair, can't hold him accountable for everything, I bet he's sitting down there right now being like "Seriously? Seriously...? What am I? Scapegoat for the insane? I get blamed for every bad goddamn thing people do and God over there comes out smelling of roses, HAVE ANY OF YOU READ THE BIBLE?! *I* didn't cause mass destruction, or pestilence, or drought or...or anything really. I showed you guys SEX, and this is what I get. Pfft. Assholes"

"Great, now I'm all depressed"




But back to you lady,
I hope you die painfully and all that stuff.
You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment