Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quotes because it's fucking hilarious


Ok ok, so there is a few things I like. Just a few. Here is one of the things my life would be meaningless without.

It's called Clone High and is more important than you will ever be.






Abe: I'll sleep when I die...
Joan of Arc: You'll die if you don't sleep.
Gandhi: Abe, remember how excited I was to see the movie "American Pie" that I didn't sleep the night before? And remember that scene where the guy has sex with the pie? Well, I don't. Because I fell asleep in the theatre.
[dramatic pause]
Abe: Why don't you just rent it?
[Gandhi runs out of the room]

Tom Green: So some of you may have been mean to a kid with ADD. That's not cool. Coffee? Anyone for - coffee anyone? All right, sorry. I like cotton candy. Check out my muscle. Potato chips. It's a Ferris wheel. So I guess what I'm trying to say is - plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag.

JFK: Do you mind? Some of us are trying to nail Catherine the Great here... Or should I say Catherine the So-So?

Mr. Butlertron: I'm sorry, Wesley, you have ADD.
Gandhi: Am I... dying?
Mr. Butlertron: No, you have ADD - Attention deficit disorder, also you have ADHD, its hyperactive cousin.

Shadowy Figure: Listen, we've all done things we're not proud of after a good cross country meet, but that riot was unacceptable.
Scudworth: Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

JFK: Hey, you! Half Pint, Junior Mint, Pipsqueak, Tiny Tim, Yardstick, Snack Pack, Wee Fella, Brown Leprechaun.
Gandhi: Are you talking to me?

If you aren't dying of laughter then you either haven't seen it (so they make no fucking sense) or you're dead. Or stupid. One of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment